Tuesday, September 14, 2021

IOP Weekend

 We had a nice weekend visit over on IOP with my aunt and uncle!
They rented the most awesome beach house with a pool, and within walking distance to everything (link here)
We spent both Saturday and Sunday on the beach.  We packed lunches and did all the fun beach things: drip castles, mermaid tails, shell collecting.

It was SO nice to walk back, rinse off in the outdoor shower, and then jump in the pool.
Saturday afternoon we walked to Ben and Jerry's and the kids were in heaven.  
Later on K and I got the kids settled and walked down to the Windjammer for a couple beers.

It was SO NICE: the weather, being out without the kids.  I felt more care free than I have in a while.  We MUST do this more often.
Thanks to my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Ralph for inviting us on this nice little "getaway"!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life