Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Anna Maria Island, Part 2

 Part 2 of our awesome trip to Anna Maria Island starts now!  (Part 1 linked here)  

The next morning started with Donuts from the Donut Experiment, which was right around the corner from our beach house.  A sweet way to kick off the day ;)

We decided to shop around Pine Ave that morning, first stop was the Shiny Fish Emporium.  This store was so whimsical and fun!  They offer sand dollar painting, which is a perfect beach souvenir.  Either as a Christmas ornament, or just a memento... I think this was MB's favorite part of our trip!

There were so many fun stores to explore.  I picked up this colorful shell necklace at Mister Roberts Resort Wear and then this smocked top at Pink and Navy.
After walking around for a couple hours we decided to break for lunch.  I had received a recommendation to go to the Waterfront restaurant and I am so grateful.  It was such a highlight of our trip, we almost considered going back for a second time.  


After lunch we moseyed back to the house and relaxed for a while.
So initially I had booked a photographer to come out and do some family pictures at the beach.  We had a threat of negative weather due to a tropical storm (luckily it ended up off the coast), but after discussing we decided to cancel the photographer and save the money.  So anyway, I asked K to take a few pictures of me and the girls in the outfits I had planned.  I love them.   



Ok, I'm going to have to cut it there because I'm out of time.
Part 3 up next, I'll share our last day and a half :)
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life