Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend

 We had beautiful weather here in Charleston for a long Memorial Day weekend.  Pool, Beach, Hot dogs on the grill....Summer has arrived!

--

Friday was EB's last day of 3K!  Here's a comparison photo:
--
We have already made great use of the pool we joined for the Summer.  
Raisins in the Sun :) 
--
I finally found a frame I loved for MB's One year portrait.  Now for the matting.  I am going with a pale pink to give it a feminine touch.
Yesterday we were down on Folly.  We timed it so MB would nap while we sat in traffic.  It worked perfectly!

--
Today we are working on our Summer Game Plan.
We are making a daily schedule, a list of activities we want to do, and also a meal plan outline that will help take the guesswork out of my grocery list.  
Getting ready to tackle these long days ahead...
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life