Wednesday, December 11, 2019

2019 Holiday Home

My decorations haven't changed much in years past...but I'll still share a few snaps from our Holiday Home!
--
I found Frosty on the side of the road yesterday and was thrilled to take him home and clean him up!  He has a large hole in the backside but he's still a great addition to our yard.  
Little bows on the light fixture are new this year:
--
The tree selection was weak, but we managed to find one we liked after a few stops.
--
One last thing...K and I were discussing last night the idea of buying the girls a Christmas Village piece each year of their childhood so, when they leave the house, they will have their own set!  We'll record the year on the bottom. 
--
If you want to see more of the decorations, check out previous posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life