Monday, December 17, 2018

Our Holiday Home 2018

I'm a creature of habit when it comes to Christmas decorations.  For a glimpse of what the holidays look like around our house, check out decorations from 2016 and 2017...I've also added a few new things, which I'll share this year. Ho-Ho-Hope you enjoy!
--
These wooden reindeer are a yardsale find.  Let's take bets on how many times EB knocks them over this year!
Poinsettia plate!  The sunflowers were a birthday gift from a girlfriend.
 Front porch lights.  I still also put up wreaths on the windows (seen in previous years)
This new cabinet/chest came from my parents and I'm still figuring out how to style it.


 On the door heading into K's office: 
I got this little golden mistletoe knick knack 75% off a Target last year.  
Christmas cards are up next!
1 week countdown is ON!
Merry Christmas!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life