Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday Menu Planning

Nothing like a good cold snap to inspire me in the kitchen.  I can finally use my oven without fear of heating up the house, and it's my favorite time of year for cozy, comfort food.
--
Last night I made a white chicken chili in the crockpot.   I used this recipe because I already had everything on hand.  I topped mine with tortilla chips and sriracha.
--
Tonight I'm making a turkey sausage jambalaya.  
--
I have a half batch of tortellini soup in the freezer that I'm planning to pair with grilled cheese for an easy Wednesday dinner.
--
This Frontera skillet is a great convenience meal.  I will serve it over scrambled eggs.
--
I usually like to do a low carb seafood dish on Thursdays.  
--
I order groceries for pickup on Friday mornings so we go into the weekend with a stocked fridge.
--
What ya got cookin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life