Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Life Lately

Some cute pics from the past couple of weeks...
Snuggle bunnies.  This is a comparison of the girls in one of my baby coats.  EB is a little older than MC in the picture...I think around 6 months...They are really looking more alike.
Daddy's girls for sure:
 When you're swinging but also a lady...
 Typical Charleston weather: Winter coats one day, Popsicles and shorts the next.
 Picture Day look.  God bless the photographer charged with taking this whirlwind's picture.
 We just booked a mother/daughter trip to NYC next February!  It's going to be COLD but we are ready to bundle up!  I haven't been in 5 years and I just can't wait!  Just a note, when I say mother/daughter I mean my mom and I with my bestie and her mom...I won't be bringing the girls until they are much older.
--
Have a great week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life