Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chit chat


Hey hey Wednesday!This is our last week before the holiday madness comences, so I'm purposefully trying to take it EASY around here.  Kids and teachers are dropping like flies at EB's school so let's say a prayer we stay healthy over the next week!
I tried a new recipe last night, One pan rice and beans egg bake.  It was good.  K said it needed meat. #eyeroll
 We made some holiday chex mix yesterday to fill some time in the afternoon.  
 I've been doing some holiday outfit planning and I'm thinking of personalizing these.  Any suggestions of colors for a monogram?  
Ow ow!  That's my guy!
We are celebrating our fifth anniversary Friday.
Here's a peak into our relationship:

--
That's all I've got for you.
Have a great week!
xLaura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life