Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday Talk

 Hey, how's the week going?  Yesterday was beautiful and today it's so humid I feel like I'm swimming through the air. Ugh.  Anyway, here's what's up:

We are getting excited for some Halloween fun!  EB and I stuffed and hung these bags in the palm tree in the front yard over the weekend.
--
Oh my gourd!  This was a fun craft at the library last week:
--
Sweet details at church:
--
We had a fish fry with my parents this past Sunday.  The cod nuggets were so good!
--
I subbed this in for our usual chorizo taco night and it was really good.  I think I will use it every time we make them.
 --
Costco find!  I love this beer on a fall Friday night.
--
That's all folks,
Have a good rest of the week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life