Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday Highfive

Oh hi!
Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
K and I were watching home videos the other night and started getting SO excited about Christmas this year.  I am starting to keep an eye out for gift ideas while I'm out and I think EB would love this ballerina jewelry box.  I think she is finally getting past the destructive phase (aka trying to figure out how the ballerina spins and breaking it within 5 minutes of opening it) so it will be fun to pick out gifts for her this year.
--
{2}
I ordered these hoes from Belk the other day.  They didn't have my size in store but they were on clearance and I figure the zebra can act as a neutral.  I did a major closet clean out last week and I've realized how old the majority of my clothes/shoes are.  I decided it was time to buy a few new things and retire the maternity...(for now?!  still not 100% decided on that).
 
--
{3}
Scarecrow on the Square!  This is the cutest annual event in downtown Summerville.   

--
{4}
Watched this doc the other night.  It was good!
--
{5}
Amen!
Sometimes I imagine K thinks a little fairy flies around making sure our household runs smoothly.
But It's me!
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life