Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday Highfive

{1}
I've been missing in these parts the past couple of weeks.  We had a tragic death in the family, my young cousin, and I've been processing that...We were able to celebrate Sullivan's life over at Alhambra Hall this past Wednesday and it brought me a sense of peace.

--
{2}
On an upbeat note, EB turned THREE yesterday and we are celebrating this weekend.  I'll share a full recap of the fun next week.  But here's a peek of the goodie bags I put together.
--
{3}
Shrinky Dinks!  I think I was more excited about this library activity than she was.
We made the tiny pospsicle into a necklace!
 --
{4}
MB turned 3 months last Sunday.  She is such a dream come true.  I hope to put together a post all about my experience with the fourth trimester this time around, and going from 1 to 2 children, soon!
--
{5}
Bring on the Halloween festivities.  We've got a lot of FUN coming up and I'll try to keep things up to date around here.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life