Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Holly Jolly Happenings

 Last Friday was EB's First Christmas Program at school.  It was, to date, the most joyful parenting experience I've had.  I wish I could see her on stage every week!
Last Sunday we went to brunch at Rue de Jean after church.  EB did so good.  Eating out is usually not worth the risk with a toddler, but we've found that we stand our best chance with a booth.
Afterwards we walked around the holiday market at Marion Square.  Santa!
 Later, we scooted over to the Holiday Festival of Lights.  We arrived RIGHT as it opened and didn't hit any traffic.  Note: we went around James Island to Camp Road, Riverland was already really backed up.  EB rode the carousel and we took a family train ride.  K was VERY excited about it...(He's going to kill me for putting this pic up!)
--
Speaking of K, yesterday we celebrated his 40TH Birthday!!
It was a low key family dinner.  I made one of his favorites, Chicken and Wild Rice, which was his grammy's recipe...
And a chocolate cake with lots of candles! 
 Today EB and I visited the beautiful train display at Charleston Place, and now we are heading to decorate gingerbread cookies!
 I hope you are soaking in the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life