Monday, December 10, 2018

Life Lately


Lots going on around here since Thanksgiving, Let's catch up!  I think I mentioned I came down with a pretty nasty cold , which really lingered around for a while.  Luckily I was feeling better by the next weekend, in time to celebrate my 33rd Birthday!  It was very low key this year.  K and I had dinner at Mellow while EB had an overnight with my parents.  I also grabbed dessert at the new Avondale Kaminsky's with friends:
The weather was so nasty but we still were able to pick out a tree under the tent.  I will share Holiday decorations soon!

 EB and I have done great with Holiday shopping this year...just a few more things on the list.  Here she is taking a snack break in the Target food court.  Did y'all know they give kids a free piece of fruit?
Last week I had "Cookies with Mom" at EB's school, it was so cute!
 This past Saturday I attended a Cookie Swap at my girls house.  Confession, I don't love to bake.  Maybe with more time and less distractions, but overall I much prefer cooking.  Anyway, these are cookies I made with a brownie mix and mint chips.  I give them a B-
And bringing it around to today...we saw Santa!  EB's sweet lil beret did not last long, but the picture still turned out precious!
The prettiest sight to see...
Okiedokie friends!  I hope to share our Holiday Home and Christmas cards soon!
Have a great week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life