Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Highfive

 We really enjoyed being outside this week! The weather was great...I even dusted off the old jogging stroller and ran the greenway twice...which I haven't done since early December. Oy.  But it felt good.  Here is a highfive for making it to Friday!
--
{1}
I'll be honest, summer temps in February: I'm not really a fan.  BUT, at least EB is getting to wear some of her 18 month summer clothes that she will be growing out of soon!
--
{2}
We had a playdate at Charlestowne Landing this week.  I hadn't been since I was a child and was so disappointed to see the colonial village gone.  That was always my favorite part.  
--
{3}
EB and I had fun yesterday at Hampton Park.  We fed the geese and then had a picnic under the oaks.  This is another place I remember fondly from my own childhood.  Did you know there used to be a zoo in Hampton Park?

--
{4} 
I ordered this bonnet for EB's Easter Basket this week.  It's from a London based boutique, Childrens Salon.  When I was placing the order, the system kept glitching with payment.  I tried several times with both my card and K's.  Come to find out, placing orders overseas indicates a "fraud alert" to banks and you have to authorize the transaction.  So, I created quite the debacle of phone calls that afternoon.  But it's traveling the ocean to me right now, and I can't wait to see her wear it!  
Oh!  I also followed April's tip and ordered this fun towel for her basket as well.
--
{5}
We are headed out to Gold Bug Island for an Oyster Roast tonight.  We haven't been out there in a few years and it's always a treat.  
--
I hope y'all have a good one!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life