Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Highfive

TGIF, y'all!  Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
--
{1}
EB is quite the artist these days.  She had a lot of fun with chalk on the back porch...
{2}
And with paint at the Children's Museum.  We are obviously still working on 'tasting' everything.
{3}
My uncle made these wrought iron "orbs" for us for Christmas and we hung them on our front porch last weekend.  I think I am going to wrap some solar lights inside for a bit of twinkle at night...hopefully they will stand out a bit more as they are currently blending in to the window.
{4}
Here we are on our way out the door!  We had a family lunch this week down at Workshop.  This was such a kid friendly spot, lots of safe space for them to run.  We stayed in the food court area, but I can definitely see us returning for a few beers at Edmunds Oast Brewing this Spring.
--
{5}
 I shared my "recipe" for oven chicken parm nearly 7 YEARS ago...but I made it again this week and it remains a fave.
--
We have a fun weekend ahead!  I am looking forward to the Parade of Nations tonight, my sis-in-laws baby shower tomorrow, and then church and brunch on Sunday.
I hope y'all have a great one!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life