Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Highfive: My Holiday Wishlist

Happy Friday!! Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
And today I'm sharing what I'd love to find under the tree...FOR ME :)
--
{1}
Susan Shaw earrings: I saw these handcast gold earrings at a boutique in Summerville.  I just love them.  
--
{2}
These pillows from Target:  I love the kelly green and the grass texture.  I'm sure they will add a fun pop to any space.

--
{3}
Crate and Barrel Edge white wine glasses:  Lord knows I don't need another wine glass, but these are so sophisticated.  Love.
--
{4}
World Market Ginger Jar Set:  I saw these in-store last week and they are a great size.  I have the perfect spot in mind in our den.  
--
{5}
Holiday Makeup set:  This one is Bobbi Brown, from Cosbar, where I had my wedding makeup done.  I always get excited to open and play around with new makeup in the New Year. 
--
Happy Holidays!!  And Happy Birthday to me :)
We have a FUN, BABY FREE evening planned.
xLaura

1 comment:

  1. Love the earrings! And when you DO need some wine glasses, dollar tree has some very similar to those-just sayin!

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life