Tuesday, November 28, 2017

And Away We Go...

Hey y'all! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Today I am sharing pictures from the last couple of weeks.  I want to get caught up here before the whirlwind of the next few weeks...
--
Two weekends ago:
We had my husband's family over for a Pre-Turkey Day Happy Hour.  It was the perfect afternoon for backyard fun.
Then that Sunday we had brunch at the Bohemian Bull before swinging by my parents' house for a visit.  If you haven't been to Bohemian Bull, they have a large fenced "bier garten" in the back where the children roam free.  
--
THANKSGIVING 2017
We hosted dinner for 11.  Here's EB enjoying dressing and lima beans with her Uncle Bill.
 --
Black Friday: Shopping with my girl.. We didn't get much, but it was fun to be out and about.  Also, I want to remark on the sad sad state of Citadel Mall.  
 --
Small Business Saturday:  Tree shopping at Hyams.  Unfortunately they were cleaned out of 7-8 ft trees so we ended up at a lot down the street.
 We watched the Carolina/Clemson game and grilled out that night.  Her expression says it all.
--
And this past Sunday was church and lunch at Sol... 
And trying to keep up with this girl!
--
Alright!  That brings us up to speed.  I have some upcoming posts on my mind...
I want to share our holiday home, a DIY I'm planning for Christmas Gifts,  My wishlist, Our Christmas Card, and of course sharing all of our holiday fun!
--
See ya soon
xLaura

1 comment:

  1. Omg her little booper belly popping out of the cheerleading uniform is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life