Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Our Weekend

Hi guys!  And hellooooo, December!  Here are some snaps of the haps from our weekend, starting with my 32nd Birthday!
--
On Friday afternoon I dropped my girl off with my mom and tooted myself right on down to the Wentworth Mansion for an hour long hot stone massage.  Heaven.  I have a habit of hoarding spa gift cards, and this one was a gift from K before I was even pregnant.  Overdue!! 

Afterwards I drove down the road to meet my man at Stella's.   I have been wanting to try this spot for a while, I've heard rave reviews and it was great!  We shared a bottle of wine and several appetizers (flaming cheese!) before calling it a night.
At home, with my birthday gifts...the earrings I posted last week and a magnum of champs:
--
On Saturday my parents brought EB home around 11:00 and I took her downtown to our church's charity holiday market.  

Kevin had a guys night at the hockey game and I enjoyed a night to myself to watch While You Were Sleeping, my faaaaavorite holiday flick.
--
Sunday we had church, brunch, and then....SANTA:
This little sugarplum, y'all!!!! 
--
I hope y'all had a great weekend! See you Friday with some more holiday cheer.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life