Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Highfive

TGIF!
Do y'all have any fun plans for the weekend?
We are heading out to Hometeam tonight and then celebrating my dad's birthday with a massive porkloin on the grill tomorrow night.  Sunday will be some yardwork and hopefully a visit to EB's great grandfather. Looking forward to it all.
Here is a highfive for getting through the week!
--
{1}
St. Patrick's Day 
St. Paddys was HUGE for my grandparents and in light of my grandmother's recent passing, the family has decided to pay tribute by going all out this year.  So far the plans are to watch the parade downtown and have a nice lunch afterwards.  EB's grammy will be taking her for the afternoon and this momma may just stay for a couple green beers OR go home and do laundry/dishes/vacuuming/SLEEP.  We will see.  I ordered a dress for EB that I am so excited to arrive!   
Sidenote: That is pollen covering our clover patch in the front yard.  POLLEN EVERYWHERE.
--
{2}
Baby Brezza
I am loving my Brezza and would recommend it for all expectant mothers.
It could not be easier, and I feel so great knowing my girl is eating all natural, organic, made-by-moi snacks.
Chop the produce.  Set the timer.  Done.
So far we have done pears and sweet potato.  This weekend I will be trying carrots and avocado.


--
{3}
At Home Manicures
I found these blush almond shaped nails at Walmart the other day.  Looking forward to wearing them!  I think press-on nails are so fun, and consider them to be an accessory like jewelry.  Now that I'm not working in a professional environment, I am having more fun with different colors and designs.  
--
{4}
Costco wild caught salmon
We eat seafood at least once a week and I can't think of a fish I don't love...but salmon is definitely my all time fave.  K's cedar plank salmon is a top 5 meal for me, but these were pretty dang good for pulling straight from the freezer.  The box is $15 and you get 6 fillets, which is 3 dinners for us.

--
{5}
 Home video
I have to share this quick 10 second video of my sweetheart laughing.  We have gotten lots of short chuckles but she was having a real giggle fit and I was able to catch the tail end of it on film.  So far the things she finds funniest are Alfie and Eskimo kisses.

--
See y'all next week.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life