Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Highfive

I hope y'all had a good week, Here's a highfive for making it to FRIDAY!
--
{1}
Nacho Night!
We did these for dinner on Wednesday and they were great.
After layering and baking the ingredients below, we topped with sour cream/avocado/salsa/squeeze of lime.
--
 {2}
Baby Besties
Kristina sent me this picture of our daughters playing at the Little Gym.  
TOO CUTE.
--
{3}
New glasses!
Awkward selfie aside, I am excited to get my new frames in.  I went with a simple, economical pair.  Trying on glasses is always tough because it seems the more you try on, the less you know what you want.  
 
--
{4}
Yard Work
Spring is here and we are getting to work on our backyard.  It was the lowest priority last Summer when we moved in, but I've got a few projects lined up over the next couple of weekends.  Just recently I hung our lanterns on the patio, LOVE!
--
{5} 
Soaking up the sun with my sweetheart.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life