Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Humpity Hump

Maybe I should start calling my Wednesday posts Bumpity Bump for now?
I am starting to show a little bit, and depending on what I'm wearing you can really tell.  I'm in no rush to gain weight, though!  So far I'm up about 4 lbs.  Now, it's worth noting that before I was pregnant I was already around 12 lbs over my "happy" weight.  So there is definitely some redistribution going on.
--
 We worked in the new house all weekend.  
I am so happy for Alfie to have a yard!! 
That little boy was exploring and lounging in the sun all day. 
--
Our much deserved pizza break over the weekend.  
Sidenote: Water with 2 lemon slices is my drink of choice right now.  So good.
-- 
Granite Shopping!  Well, browsing I should say.
This is the favorite so far.  We want a cookies and cream granite with more jagged markings versus dots and blobs.  Very technical specs, huh?  
 --
These were the cutest flowers left at my desk last week.
Little floating arrangements.  They appeared super simple to make, as these are flowers from the yard.  But what a creative twist! 
--
 I hope that y'all are having a great week.  We are totally slammin' over here-getting things moved and prepping the condo for our tenants to move in next week!
It's very bittersweet to leave my first home of my own.  This is where I brought my puppy baby home, cooked my future husband dinner for the first time (I made my cajun cream pasta), so many memories.  The best memories of my life!  I have lived here for 7 years and, as ready as I've been to move on, I'm going to be sad to leave.  I can already hear us, 10 years from now, reminiscing about sipping wine on our tiny porch, not a care in the world.  We will miss this!
Last night I said how empty the walls felt without all of our artwork hanging and K said "Now we're going to fill up new walls" and it comforted me.  It's still going to be hard to close that door, but I know the best is yet to come!
Talk soon,
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life