Monday, May 2, 2016

Misc. Monday

Hey, May! 
Things are crazy in our neck of the woods these days.
I can't wait to update y'all with everything we've got going on!
In between the chaos, we've enjoyed a few outings before it gets too hot...
Summer is here!
--
This picture is not what I'd consider flattering, but I'm including it because it felt like a huuuge victory for me to actually want to get out of the house and go to a restaurant.  I have been such a hermit the last 3 months and so when I got the desire for hushpuppies on the deck at Crabhouse, it was a miracle.
I have really limited myself to true obligations- wedding and funerals- for so long.  What a relief to feel like my old self for a moment.  So, Here's the photo to show you:
 
--
We spent a couple of hours on a gorgeous Sunday lounging at White Point Gardens: --
Let's talk about cravings.  My only true craving has been for a sandwich called "Some Like it Hot" at The Majestic Grille on King Street, which, if you're wondering, CLOSED IN 2009. Seriously. 
But I am also all about the sweets right now.
We went to Kaminsky's this weekend and I got the Mountain of Chocolate cake. Delish.
 --
And one last picture of my happy boy.  Alfie has been getting in lots of walks lately as I'm making more of an effort to stay active.  He's lovin' it!
--
That's all for now,
I hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life