Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Humpity Hump!

What's up Wednesday!
I have this little tinge of a cold that I'm trying to scare off with lots of water and sleep. 
Hence, my weekend recap is coming at you today.
On Friday night we went to see 'The Revenant' and then to Zia for dinner.
Perfect little night if you ask me.  I personally thought the movie was a bit long and drawn out, but it was still a fantastic film.  Anyone else see it yet?  K had been looking forward to it for months.
Saturday morning I met our realtor for a few house showings (!!!!!!)  I am beyond excited to be starting our hunt!  That night we stayed in and I made a pizza.  This is wheat crust with bacon, cherry tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, and corn.  
 
On Sunday we had a birthday celebration for my father-in-law.
Oh and here's my new 'do! 
How is your week going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life