Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Happy Thursday everyone, so glad to be over the hump!
This weekend is our One Year Anniversary.
We're looking forward to celebrating that, getting ready for Thanksgiving, and tying up loose ends for our trip.

Here are a few other things going on around here: 

I think I received the most enthusiastic text I have ever gotten from K in response to a Monday night dinner suggestion for Barberitos.  We love that place!  So much fresher and better portions than Moe's.  
Plus their chips are super light and crispy.  
I get the spinach wrap with spicy chicken.
--
 Aren't these gorgeous?
They are from a Sunday service and are now sitting on my desk,
brightening up yet another dreary day in Charleston.

 
--
Lunchtime walks.   I love historic graveyards.
 
I mean I really love them.  So much so, in fact, that my number one choice of wedding reception venue was Lance Hall, which is actually located among the tombstones in the Circular Church graveyard.
Alas, my husband and mother did not receive the same kind of chills that I did upon visiting the property.
It all worked out with Society Hall, 
but here's a fantastic vision of what could have been:
--
We had an International Food Potluck at work the other day.
And let me just say, I am a lazy bum!
The days are so short now that by the time I make dinner, I am done.
I give you Germany:
--
So, How's that for random Thursday thinking?  
I hope you are having a great week!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life