Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Highfive!

Happy Friday, Here's a highfive for getting through the week!
--
When people ask me what I'd like for my birthday (12/1) or Christmas, I just can't.
We have SO MUCH STUFF still in boxes from wedding gifts and just the thought of adding more to our piles is enough to send me over the edge.  
That being said, there are a few things I love that I feel are functional and practical and would not simply sit in their boxes until we move.
Here they are!
 

Clockwise from top left:
1. Amazon Fire Tablet
Tablets are so convenient and fun, and we don't have one.  The Amazon Fire has dropped nearly 50% in price.
2. Blue Apron Gift Certificate
 A gift certificate to Blue Apron would be really nice!  When the New Year comes we always try to focus on more balanced eating, and this would be a great kickstart!
3. Pearl Flower Necklace
  A coworker of mine has a similar pearl necklace that is just the sweetest, daintiest thing.  Here's hoping this one is restocked at some point.  I love it.
4. Nars Holiday Set
 I love the makeup gift sets that come out around the holidays.  I think they are a great value and it's always fun to have some fresh products for the New Year.  This was Nars' 2014 package, can't wait to see what they do this year!

5.Body Combat DVD Set
Body Combat is my favorite workout class.  Les Mills has previously only released instructional DVDs for certification purposes.  Recently they have started selling the package to the public, which makes me so happy!
--
What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life