Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday Highfive

Charleston weather has been the absolute pits lately.
Grey and muggy and...warm!
Over it.
Anyway, here's a highfive for getting through the week.
--
{1}
At lunch the other day I stopped a woman to ask where she got her jacket.
It was so classic and versatile, light weight and stylish, I fell in love.
I was bracing myself for a "Burberry" response, but turns out it was an old Loft find.
And guess what, I found ONE on Ebay in my size.
I love the internet!
--
{2}
Another reason I love the internet, this article I found on my great-grandfather's retirement:
--
{3}
These are perfect for an easy weeknight meal.  I actually prefer them to making my own ground turkey patties, they are seasoned perfectly.  One box contains 6 burgers, so it's enough for 2 dinners for us.
--
{4&5}
 I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Last November was such a blur of wedding planning for us, and then we were on our honeymoon for Thanksgiving, so it's going to be so nice to enjoy the food and family time this year.
I am going to be serving lunch at the Neighborhood House for their Thanksgiving Feast.
And I also plan to volunteer on their behalf at the packet pick-up for the Turkey Day Run, with Tom the Turkey:
--
I hope y'all have a fab weekend, See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life