Monday, August 24, 2015

Our Weekend

Monday, we meet again!
Blah.
This weekend was a fun one.
We kicked it off by going big over at the Windjammer on IOP for the beloved 80's cover band of my husband's college years, Weird Science.  This was my first time seeing them and it was really great!
  We danced, we drank, we stayed out way too late.

AH! My roots!  But check out the length!  I am loving my long hair right now.
We tried: 
--
 Saturday was beyond lazy for me, it was wonderful.
It was dreary outside so it was the perfect excuse to stay indoors, literally all day.

I read the Glamour September issue cover to cover.
--
Sunday we spent at the pool:
 And then dinner at East Bay Deli.
I love their turkey burger!

--
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life