Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday out there!
I was really wanting to do a life catch up post today, but there really hasn't been a lot going on around these parts.  
Between my Philly trip and last weekend's Asheville adventure, we've just been staying busy.
Here's a highfive for getting through the week!  
--
{1}
Who needs Google maps when you have a land surveyor husband?
We made excellent time not following the nav system.
--
{2}
Do yourself a favor and search "Russian Selfie Laws".
This is not a joke.
--
{3}
Ever since trying a corn and bacon pizza in Philly, I'm obsessed.
This is a photo of a similar version at Crust Woodfire Pizza, which is hopefully our dinner destination tonight.
--
{4}
I am working on a Bachelorette Party for my girlfriend and we are trying to find a space, preferably downtown, available for one night only this September.  There are 10 of us.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
via pinterest
--
{5}
And last, my favorite part of True Detective Season 2, so far, is the musician/song in the final scenes.
What are y'all thinking about it?



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life