Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey Monday!

Last Thursday I finally got around to getting my hair done.
Noel put some spicy red in there and I'm loving it!
--
We got all fancy for the Childrens's Museum Gala,
And we won a package of gift certificates (to Pearlz, The Glass Onion, and Normandy Farms) for half the price of it's value! 
Friday night we went out for my mom's birthday.  I ordered her a chocolate mousse cake from Saffron's and it was delicious as always.  I didn't get a photo but I found one of a carrot cake online that features the pretty pink box that the cakes come in.  I'm such a sucker for packaging, but it really does make it feel more special!

Saturday I went up to Columbia for a spur of the moment visit with my girl Abby*
We did a little shopping and I finally found a structured handbag that worked with my taste and budget. This is by London Fog:
I returned home yesterday and spent my entire afternoon in front of the tv, I was able to relax and recharge for this upcoming week.  Lazy Sundays can really help me feel like I've got a jump on things. 
Case in point, potato soup is in the crockpot as we speak!
How was your weekend?
--
*Visits with Abby always include:


(Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels and Whispering Angel Rose)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life