Friday, March 8, 2013

Brrrrrr :)

I'm so happy there is a brisk chill in the air.  Everything feels crisp and awake!
I just have a real quick post for you today. 
I have found a winter coat worth investing in!
This happens once every two or three years for me, in Charleston winter coats aren't what I'd consider a neccesity. 
A have a couple of coats that I treasure and take special care of.
I bought this beautiful vibrant red quilt coat a few years back.  It has a removeable leopard lined hood, and flattering cinching at the waist:
And my most treasured coat of all time, my pink and blue houndstooth:

Y'all, I bought this from Gadzooks (!?) in 2004 and it is still going strong, Yearly dry-cleans and 'special occasions only' have kept it so.  Also, I just want to mention my hilarious attempt to locate this coat online for a link.  I was only able to find the Barbie version, see below:
I am proud to dress like Barbie!  Now, where's my dreamhouse???
Ok, for my new coat:

Isn't she a dream?  So chic, and hunter green? Ahh classic!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life