Saturday, June 9, 2012

Insulated Tote

After starting the day with Body Combat and Bagel Nation, I ventured downtown to "Oops" to pick up an insulated lunch tote that I saw earlier in the week but didn't buy and then regretted blah blah blah.  It's so busy downtown y'all!   Monday there were racks upon racks of these bags and this morning- one left. Uno!  You bet I snatched it up, remarking multiple times to the sales girl "Wow, I can't believe they're all gone".  But, at $10 a pop, I guess I can believe it.  It's funny because a couple of months ago I couldn't go shopping anywhere without seeing displays of these hanging around and now I can't seem to find. 
Summer afternoons are meant for strolls to the pool and the thing is, I don't want to lug our jumbo cooler on wheels with just a couple of beers inside.  So, to make a long story short, I wanted an insulated tote bag and I got me one!
Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life