Thursday, January 4, 2024

Holiday Recap 2023

 I'm not ready to say goodbye to the holidays just yet! We'll have the decorations up through the weekend and bid a festive farewell on Sunday.  I'm really savoring the last few days of the season, because it was such a good one this year.  While we had several rainy weekends, stir crazy kids, and lingering colds for all, it was still such a fantastic month of celebration.   

My holiday night out with my best girls was SO much fun.  

--
EB and I's third annual Nutcracker date.  This year was extra special because we got to see Emma as the sweetest purple friend in the opening scene!

--
This was the third annual Holiday Cheer night in our neighborhood, where we have hot chocolate and carriage rides to see the lights.  This has become a really special tradition and a night we look forward to all year. 

--
MB's Christmas Program was so wonderful.  She was the sweetest singing angel, wearing a dress of mine from the 90s.
I am so proud of this girl of mine.  She's sugar and spice and so much fun.
--
We celebrated K's birthday with steak and a special bottle of wine.  I made this black and white to really set the ambience. 

--
SANTA!
  I can't believe EB sat for this picture.  She hasn't even wanted to walk past Santa the last few years, let alone TALK to him.  They all did so great and I love the photo we got.  This was the first year of "The Charleston Santa" down at the Best Friend Train museum.  I was very impressed with the whole experience.  Afterwards we went to the Elf Emporium at the Children's Museum where each of the girls' bought presents for eachother <3

--
Holiday manicures
--
Christmas Eve dinner.  We have lasagna at my in laws.
--
Christmas morning!!
--
We had a little New Year's Eve get together this year.  A little too much fun but definitely worth it!

--
Happy New Year!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life