Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Two Weeks' Notice

Not even two weeks...9 days to go until we meet our new addition.  Here's a quick catch up of what we've been up to...doing my best to take it slow from here on out.

--

We had a double date night to Hamilton at the PAC a couple of weeks ago.  Wow, what a show.  I think we may have been the only audience members who had not seen it before.  I'm glad we got the chance to go!

--
Beach day...our last one of the Summer.
--
Jungle Jim at the Library.  I don't think I've ever seen my kids laugh harder than when this grown man blew up a life size balloon and wriggled his body inside.  The library has been rocking their programs this Summer- We are headed to see the Aquarium Rovers this afternoon.
--
Last week I got my hair done and I left the salon with HOT PINK hair.  I was a little shaken because we had discussed a pastel rose gold sort of look.  I kept the faith and it has faded into a look I like.

--
EB's second year at VBS down the street was so great.  Of course I was a little nervous because she didn't know anyone going into it this year, but she really thrived.  It makes me feel so good about her going into Kindergarten soon.
--
Nursery for Number 3!  
I am feeling ready to welcome this baby into our home.  I am scheduled for induction next Friday and I have just a few To-Do's remaining.
Tomorrow is laundry day:  EB's uniforms, newborn pajamas, sheets, and as many other loads that I can do to get ahead (ha-ha)
Also some meal planning, a maid is coming to deep clean, one last date night, and I'd like to squeeze in a manicure if possible.  
I imagine this will be my last post for a bit...wish us luck :)
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life