Tuesday, August 23, 2022

It's a BOY!!!!!

 We had the surprise of a lifetime when the doctor said "It's a BOY!!"  

I think because my symptoms had been more or less the same, and the fact that we already have two girls, I was convinced we were adding another sister to the family.  I was also hesitant to get my heart set on having a boy or to get K's hopes up.  So it was an incredible moment to hear that our son was born.  I'm still shocked when I think about it, and so so happy to get to experience the joys of a baby boy!  It's a dream come true and our family is complete. 

--

Meeting their little brother for the first time:

Welcome home!
Two little mommies.
K left the hospital and went straight to Dick's Sporting Goods to get his son a football.


xLaura

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laura - I just wanted to say congratulations! I've read your blog for a few years now and it's great to see your loving family grow. Even though you don't seem to get a lot of responses posted here, you must have a huge fan base like me, out there rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life