Monday, April 18, 2022

Spring Break 2022

We had a fun filled Spring Break this year!

It started off with MB's first Riverdogs Game.  The last time we went I was pregnant with her...hard to believe!  It was perfect weather...we enjoyed corndogs and french fries.  And the first baseman threw us a ball so we have a fun memento.  

--

We attended an Easter egg hunt at a church nearby...They had cookie decorating, face painting, and hotdogs with chips.  Family fun!

--

Splash Pad Season!  Last year MB was not interested.  I would have to hold her hand just to get her to walk around.  This year...forget it!  That girl did not stop running once.  They both had such a good time.

--

We had lunch with my mom at her work, such beautiful grounds out there.

--

Beach Days...I could not believe how much time they spent in the *freezing* water...

--

Easter Morning... I love putting together their baskets. The big hit were these fairy bubble wings.
Tried to get a good photo after church in their darling dresses...EB's cheese face is very interesting these days.  Love these bunnies <3
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life