Monday, December 21, 2020

Holiday Happenings

Merry Merry!

We are doing our best to  *s l o w l y* savor the season around here...

We spent this weekend in a cottage at James Island County Park.  We celebrated K's birthday, golf carted around (and around), took in the Festival of Lights, and generally enjoyed a break from the hustle and bustle of the season.  We definitely want to rent one again during the Summer to enjoy Splash Zone!

The sunsets on the back porch were beautiful:

We opted to skip Santa because we already saw him this year, but we still enjoyed checking out the scene:
I tried to find a picture of EB in this same little suit...I know she wore it to the lights when she was one also.



--
We got a new car!  SO happy to have more space.

--
We had a special night out down at Circa 1886 last weekend.  It was our first time there and we really enjoyed it!  It was nice being away from the King Street chaos.

--
Check out these adorable vintage stockings I found at an estate sale.  One for my blonde and one for my brunette!

--
That's a wrap...
That reminds me...presents!
It's going to be a busy busy week over here.
I'll share our Christmas cards soon...
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life