Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday...  Here's a highfive for making it through the week!

--

{1} 

I celebrated my 35th on Tuesday!  It was very cold so I made a huge pot of tortellini soup with garlic bread, and we sat out by the fire for a while.  Nice night!

--
{2}
We visited Socially Distant Santa!
--
{3}
Facebook Marketplace Score!
I brought one of my dining room chairs with me to make sure it worked, and it was perfect!  Best part, they are delivering it!
--
{4}
Okay, I made a major Rookie Santa mistake this year and assumed that I could run to Target and grab EB's list in one trip on Monday.  I was sent into a frenzy when I realized that the Unicorn Party Polly pockets were sold out everywhere, and going for over $75 on Amazon.  I've been stalking the different sites to see if anything is restocked and last night ONE became available at the Tanger Walmart.  SOLD.
--
{5}
Check out this adorable velvet holiday handbag!  I have been killing it at thrift stores recently...maybe a full post to come.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life