Monday, October 12, 2020

Weekend Happenings

Some scenes from our weekend...
 
EB has been really loving all of her new birthday toys.  Four is such a fun age for gifts, I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year.
On Saturday I decided to turn the small closet in our bedroom into my very own "Accessories Closet".  I transferred all of the random stuff to our laundry room, moved in a bookshelf my dad made for me in college, and displayed my wedding dress and other favorite items.  There is a mirror tucked in the back corner so it's the perfect spot for me to get ready.  I love it!

Sunday we went to Hometeam, which we have decided is our family's happy place.  Everything is just done so well and we always enjoy the whole experience.  These little girls tear up some wings, which EB calls chicken bones.

Me and my little MB.  This girl is such a trip.  Yesterday she seemed to be very quiet in the morning. Usually she is telling me all about things, pointing and communicating in her way, so I knew something was going on when she was quiet and acting a bit mischievous.  What I soon realized that she was contemplating her newest trick, a scream/screech that she begin to practice while at lunch.  I knew she was cooking up something...she's a very smart little thing, and I know she waited to show us her new vocal skill until it would get the biggest reaction, IE in public.  This baby is just too much! Also, Charleston's brief week of Fall is gone and it's back to HOT and HUMID, hence our hair.
It was a nice weekend!
We are headed to Lake Keowee this week so I'll share about that soon.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life