Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Labor Day Weekend

I hope y'all had a nice long weekend!  We had many visits with family, a date night...it was a good one.

The weather broke on Saturday and it's amazing what it can do for your mindset.  We have been struggling in the late Summer heat so right now 80 degrees feels downright cool.  

Today also marks two weeks until EB goes back to school.  I'm so excited to get back into the swing of things.  While I'm definitely counting down the days until I get a break, I'm still trying to savor the last bit of our endless summer.
Here's some snaps of the haps 'round here.

I took the girls to Summit Adventure Park last week.  I've never been anywhere like it and felt like it's definitely meant for older kids, but we had fun trying something new.
This little one didn't know what to think.  She hasn't been out much considering she was so young when all of this began, so she's in awe of everything.
Saturday morning I took my big girl to a special tea party to celebrate Emma's birthday. It was adorable and they all had so much fun.
Saturday night we had a night out! It was our first time on King Street since COVID started and it was...weird.  Temperature checks, lines everywhere due to limited capacities, early closing times.  But we were able to snag a spot at the bar at Macintosh before dinner at Basil, so we ate and drank very well.
Sunday we spent some time chillin' in the pool, and yesterday we spent our Labor Day lazy at home.
We've got a busy short week.  Our countertops are going in tomorrow and we've got shingles being delivered for our new roof on Friday.  Can't wait to share some before and afters!
Catch ya later.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life