Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday Highfive

Happy Friday!!!! School starts Monday!  It's gonna be a good one.

Here's a highfive for making it to the END OF SUMMER!

 {1}

We had a new roof installed this week!  This was something that has been on our minds since moving in and it's a relief to have it complete.  I also want to share that we were awarded a SafeHome roof grant which paid for more than HALF of the cost of our new roof.  What's so exciting about this program is that everyone is eligible, regardless of income.  You can apply twice a year and it's the simplest process.  The SafeHome roofs are "hurricane proof" and offer a special layer called "Ice and Water Shield" placed under the shingles to better protect your home.  You can see it in the photo below.  We chose Middle Branch Roofing and they were excellent to work with all around!  Once the weather breaks, we've got some front yard landscaping projects and our home will have a total facelift!

--
{2}
We watched 1917 last weekend and it was really a great movie.  I was hesitant because I didn't enjoy the last war film we watched (Dunkirk) but this was so good.
--
{3}
We got our new countertops last week.  We are still working on lighting, window treatments, and cabinet hardware, but I wanted to share a little upgrade we chose last minute due to a happy accident.  There was a measurement issue with our 'peninsula' slab and they were able to give us an amazing deal on the oven backsplash!  It's a really striking look and I can't wait to share allll the updates.
--
{4}
Number 4 is about my baby's FOURTH BIRTHDAY party quickly approaching.  I found the invites on Amazon for a deal!
--
{5}
Decisions, Decisions...
I'm heading out shortly to have MB's One Year Portraits taken and I'm not sure which she is wearing yet.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life