Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday Highfive

 Happy Friday!
Here's a highfive:

{1)
We've been busy with the condo this Summer but this week I was finally able to schedule EB's swim lessons.  We are just doing them weekly for the month of August but next year will start late Spring.
--
{2}
My little Costco sidekick.  This bag of charcoal behind her is as big as my cart!  
Isn't she just adorable???
--
{3}
I have been working on my braiding skills.  EB's hair is so fine that it slides right out, hence the bow trying to keep the top part in place.  
Speaking of hair, mine has officially gotten too long.  I scheduled an appointment, but the first available was end of August.  It's at the point that I can't wear it down because it's so hot out.  Chop Chop!
--
{4}
There used to be days where loading the girls up and heading to Chic fil A to kill a couple hours helped me survive the motherhood trenches.   Since COVID has begun and it's been drive-thru only, I have really missed this rainy day (or Charleston summer) activity.  So last week I decided to take them to Zaxby's for an early dinner and this little girl was BEYOND happy.  It wasn't nearly the same as beloved "Chickalay" but it entertained the kids just the same.  
--
{5}
One last thing...Dillard's was running their end of Summer clearance last week, I got some great deals.  These shoes were $14.00!  We have a beach vacay approaching so it was nice to get a few new things.
--
Have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life