Tuesday, June 30, 2020

MB is ONE!

Goodness, there is so much to say about this sweet sweet baby.
K and I like to say that she's the happiest baby ever...until she isn't.
She's been easy going since birth, but also very adamant when she doesn't like something.
She loves to laugh.  She's got a cackle and then also a sweet and flirtatious laugh when she's "feeling cute".  She LOVES to eat and I can't get it on her highchair fast enough before she's eaten it all. (Cheese is her favorite)She has the best olive complexion and golden brown hair.  Almost the opposite of her fair skinned, blonde sister.  Speaking of big sis, it's such a joy watching them together.  While this year has certainly been challenging,  MB has been the easiest baby.  I can just watch her interact with the world all day, and I really look forward to being able to be out and about with her once Coronavirus is contained.  I'll never forget this beautiful baby's first year for many reasons, and her joy has changed my life!   
We love you so much, Mary baby. 
Love, Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life