Monday, June 22, 2020

Lately

First off, Happy Fathers Day to K!!  This is about as 'relaxing' as it gets these days.  
Are we having fun, yet!?
--
 Isn't this little teapot clock adorable.  I found it for $2.00 in a rummage bin!
--
 First ice cream truck experience.  We were playing in the sprinkler in the backyard when the music started getting closer so we ran out front to catch him on our street.  Such a SWEET moment to share with EB.
--
 Look at these sisters in Target.  This cart is so massive, I have to take 3 point turns.  Nothing like lugging in 2 kids to grab contact solution. 
-- 
Our neighborhood playground is OPEN!!

--
 We miss the library SO much these days, but I'm happy to see they are still offering the summer reading program.  We've been logging our books once a week! 
 --
"Lean on Me"
 --
Beep Beep!
--
Have a great week!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life