Friday, March 30, 2018

Friday Highfive

TGIF!  And long time no see :)
I hope y'all had a nice week, here's a highfive for making it to Friday!
--
{1}
Meet "Bobby".   We made this spoon puppet a few weeks ago and EB has just started calling it "Bobby".  I think it's her way of trying to pronounce "puppet", as she is sounding out everything these days, and I think it's too cute!  

--
{2}  
I attended a floral class over at Out of Hand last week, which was a lot of fun.  I came away feeling inspired and eager to try some new things.  Here is an arrangement I foraged from our yard (minus the sweetgrass roses).  I'm not hosting Easter, but I think the yellow and pale blue are perfect for a Spring table.
--
{3}
EB met her new baby cousin WA last weekend.  <3
--
{4}
Living room help...
I want a very small entry table for this blank wall.  I am looking for something lucite...thoughts?
--
{5}
EB started her swim lessons last week and she is really loving them, as am I.  I am so ready for days at the pool this summer!
--
Happy Easter!  I will be back next week with lots of fun snaps from our Spring haps.
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life