Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Highfive

I hope y'all had a nice week!  Here is a highfive for making it to Friday!!
--
{1}
I cut my hair!!  I took off about 5 inches and lightened up a little for Spring.  I'm still getting the hang of styling my new 'do.  It's SO much healthier now.

--
{2}
Tomorrow is the St. Patrick's Day Parade on King Street and I can't wait to share EB's outfit!  We have a fun family day planned.
 --
{3}
There is no such thing as a relaxing happy hour with a toddler, but the biergarten at Bohemian Bull is the closest we've found.  As long as the weather is nice and there are other kids around, EB is quite entertained.
 
--
{4}
My big girl is sliding down on her own now.  And yay, our grass is green again!  The snow really killed everything but Spring is giving us life here in Charleston.
--
{5}
I got in some sweet baby cuddles with my new nephew this week.  EB will be meeting him soon which is perfect considering she has just entered the "baby" phase.
--
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
I've got a girls night planned tonight, praise heaven!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life