Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Highfive

Happy FRIDAY!!
Here is a highfive for making it through the week!
{1}
Our baby girl turned ONE YEAR OLD on Tuesday.  I have a very long winded post coming next week, along with pictures from her birthday party on Sunday.  I can't wait!!
--
{2}
EB got her first pair of shoes this week.  Size 3!!
--
{3}
We had lunch with my mom out at her work this week and I took this photo on the grounds.  Such a peaceful scene, much needed after the Vegas news.
--
{4}
While I love all of the produce at the West Ashley Farmers Mkt and it's definitely more photogenic, I must confess that the fresh pasta tent is my favorite. ;) 
--
{5}
I got to see one of my best college friends this week, whom I haven't seen since our wedding!
We had a great time catching up.
--
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
xLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life