Friday, December 23, 2016

Our Holiday Home

Right in the nick of time, I'm sharing a few snaps from our home during the most wonderful time of the year.  I didn't go all out this year, #newbornlife and all, but here it is!

Wreaths on the windows, my favorite look.  I didn't buy enough so I ended up putting them between the windows, I still think it's so pretty!  Seeing this I really wish I had a big one for the door.
Rudolph doorknob cover in our hall bath: 
Living room view, I pulled out the Tartan blanket that matches our tree skirt.  I also displayed our Christmas cards throughout the years on our curio cabinet. 
 View from the couch: 
Oh my gosh, Scrooge-in-the-box fits perfect in our little telephone nook!
The small tree is in our den and holds some of our most sentimental ornaments:
Two favorites, the knit ice skates made by K's great grandmother (the blades are paperclips!!) and the felt gingerbread man, made by a best friend's late mother. 
 Dining room scene, Could this doll eventually be our Elf on the Shelf?  This was my favorite holiday decoration growing up and now I get to have it in my own home. 
I found this nutcracker garland/banner years ago and now I finally have the perfect place for it, in our girl's room! 
Annnd the Christmas Angel who makes our house home.
--
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life