Monday, December 7, 2015

Long Time No Blog

Hello out there!
It's been nearly 2 weeks since I touched base here and wanted to share a little bit of our holiday cheer this morning.
As y'all know, we left early Black Friday for St. Barths and returned last Thursday.  I absolutely can't wait to share our adventures with you all.  It's going to take me some time to go through and organize the (what feels like) hundreds of photos...plus I'm waiting for our waterproof disposables to get developed so that I can include some of those snaps.  Did you know that disposable cameras take a week now?  The process is so antiquated that Walgreens outsources it.
Anyway! I'm looking forward to reliving our dream trip in my future posts.  
Stay tuned!

In other news, we had a fantastic Thanksgiving.
We spent time with both families and ate very well.  

 
--
After returning home I spent Friday adjusting back to the real world, and doing laundry.  Can I just say that I feel like I live in a perpetual state of doing laundry?
Never freakin' ends.

Saturday was our first Holiday Party of the year, 
Carrie and AJ's Annual Tacky Sweater Party!
With the hostess:
Uncle Eddie:

<3
Yesterday we got our tree and spent the afternoon decorating it. 
Feeling cozy with my boo:
So beautiful!

 --
So there you have it, our holiday festivities so far.
I hope everything is very merry with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life