Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Highfive

I hope that everyone had a good week,
Here's a highfive for making it to Friiiiiday!
Today I have some photos to share from last weekend...
--
Last Thursday we went down to Marion Square for the New Belgium Clips of Faith Event.
This is the fourth year we've done it and it was definitely the most crowed time yet.
In years past I have tried several tastes of their more obscure beers, but this year I decided to stick with Pumpkick, one of my favorite seasonal offerings.
--
We took it easy Friday night and grilled out (swordfish steaks) at home.
--
Saturday morning was my wonderful friend Cyd's Baby Shower down at Leaf.
Y'all know I love Leaf!
I think I may be a little too excited about Grey Elizabeth's pending arrival.
CHEESE:
 
--
Around 5:00 on Saturday we made our way down to the Maritime Center for the Sunset Cruise my parents gave us for Christmas.  It was the PERFECT evening for this.
Here we have K, in need of sunglasses, with Captain Brian.
It was a gorgeous night on the water:
--

Sunday was The Neighborhood House's 100 Year Anniversary Celebration.
This charity is so special to me, and I loved being able to celebrate it's past and future.
Here are some of the paintings from their weekly art class:
Bishop Guglielmone gave the proclamation. 
And that's a wrap on last weekend,

I'm ready to do it all over again.
--
P.S. Asking for prayers/good vibes for safe travel for my brother.  He is currently en route to Thailand for the adventure of a lifetime.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life