Monday, August 18, 2014

Our Weekend

Another relaxing weekend over here, how was yours?
I spent a couple hours at the pool both Saturday and Sunday.
I made sure to stay hydrated, and this Sparkling Deer Park was so refreshing.
I liked it better than La Croix.
 I started putting together the little giftbags I'm making for my Bachelorette babes. 
Stay tuned for more details...
 Aw, aren't I special:
This was my Saturday night.
K said I looked like the ghost of Bear Bryant roaming the house like this.
--
This time of year I always make sure to spoil my boo with extra snuggles.
We don't take him out and about much in August (too hot) so I think he needs extra rubs and kisses.
 Love love love this smile:
That's it!
Hope you are having a good morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life